07 August 2014
- The Big Picture
- As conditions continue to deteriorate in Zim some observers say the ingredients for the collapse of ZANU PF are there, pointing to the sporadic protests against the ruling party as an indication that ordinary Zimbabweans are now fed up and may kick the regime out. Others say the infighting will spell the end of the party or that the dead economy will be ZANU PF’s Waterloo. What will it take for ZANU PF to finally leave power? Noma Moyo poses this question to Rashweat Mukundu, director at Zim Democracy Institute and Dzimbabwe Chimbga of the Zim Lawyers for Human Rights.
- The Big Picture – Listen here
- Callback with Ezra
- Loro says he’s unemployed and looking for work. He condemns Chinese companies for Zim’s economic meltdown saying they took over viable businesses and have been looting our resources, giving the country nothing.Tshuks says there is nothing to celebrate in the forthcoming holidays. It’s insulting for people to be told to mark this holiday as a heroes day when Zims find themselves more persecuted, more oppressed and more discriminated by the same people who call themselves liberators.
- Callback – Listen here
- Letter From America
- In today’s Letter from America Dr. Stan Mukasa pays tribute to SW Radio Africa for being the electronic voice of oppressed Zimbabweans.
- Letter From America – Listen here